Follow Me!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Style Tips: Styling Black Faux Leather Leggings/Pants (Request)



Come on over and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! 

Styling Tips!

Hi Everyone!! This was a request from one of my YouTube subbies "fashionfan31". She has the same kind of leather leggings and wanted some different ideas on how to style them, so here are just a FEW options!



  • This first option paired the pants with a red off the shoulder tunic top from Forever21 and black suede pumps from the Christian Siriano line @ Payless. I think this is a great outfit for a night out!



~This top was from last holiday season at Forever 21, so I haven't seen it lately. Here is a very similar one from Kohls that i LOVE!!: It's called the "SO® Lurex® Striped Poncho Sweater" only $21.60!
~Christian Siriano Pumps: Click --> Women's Kristina Buckle Pump $34.95



  • This option paired the pants with a gray button top, cap-like sweater (I have no idea what to call it!!). Also paired with the black suede pumps. This is a great option for a night out or even a day at work (depending where you work of course!)*Like I said in the video, I have no idea what this kind o sweater is called. I call it my "cape" sweater, but any funky longer cardigan/sweater will do! 
~ Here is an adorable one from Kohls called, "Takeout Cable-Knit Cardigan Sweater" in Gray: sale $27.99


  • This look has the pants paired with an adorable cropped Chanel Inspired suit jacket and the black suede pumps. Again, appropriate for some work places, but also a nice way to spice up a first date ;)

~The button down jacket is from Kohls last year. Here is another one I've been eyeing that will go with this trend. From Kohls, called "LC Lauren Conrad Chiffon-Trim Blazer" sale $42.00


  • This last look is my favorite. I have featured this top in another OOTD for a summer look! It is a Pale Pink Caftan/Vintage Inspired top from Target (it also came in other colors). It is paired with the pants and nude patent pumps by "Brash" which is a Steve Madden designed line for Payless Shoes! They are adorable, not super stiletto high and very comfortable. I also styled this with my pink and silver Jewelmint necklace.
~ Patent Pumps by "Brash" for Steve Madden: Women's Liv Pump $29.99 (Buy when they have their BOGO Sale!!
~ Jewelmint necklace: Desert Rose Necklace (watch video review HERE)



Makeup:
Rimmel Foundation Primer
Revlon Photo Ready Foundtion
ELF HD Powder to set
ELF Studio Blush in "Mellow Mauve"
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow "Golden" - lighter
ELF PIgment Shadow "Golden Goddess" - darker contouring
ELF Liquid liner
Milani Liquif-eye eyeliner for waterlines
NYX Round Lipstick in "Milan"


Thanks so much for watching/reading and I hope this helps any of you! If you like these types of videos/blogs, please let me know in the comments below and I'll do more!!!

Styling is my passion!!

Much love,
xoxo



Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!
 Amanda
                     
 Wanna see what else I'm up to? 
*Watch My Videos on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/Hapamanda 
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
*My Beauty Blog! http://hapamanda.blogspot.com 

*Are you looking for new makeup brushes? Check out Crown Brush!
Every order automatically enters you in my monthly giveaway! Just add my name into your cart with

THIS  link

Also check out the current giveaway on my YouTube Channel!

Some of my Favs :)
              
LiLash.com: It looks like Magic, but it's real.

No comments:

Post a Comment