Follow Me!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Favorite Drugstore Black Eye Liners - Gel/Creme, Liquid & Pencil


Come on over and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! 

My favorite eye liners!

Every girl needs a great black eyeliner, right? Well I've been on a hunt for all types of eyeliners such as gel, liquid, pencil and cream. It's amazing how much eyeliners have changed for the better over the years! I've said in one of my first videos that I had never heard of Tightlining or Waterlining until I started my YouTube channel. I also learned that particular eyeliners work better than others for this area. I have been totally loving the Milani Liquif-eye liner as it glides on so creamy and smooth and has great staying power. This one is so similar to the Smashbox Limitless Liner which is about double the price and is literally the exact same product (FYI).

I also love my ELF liquid liner in black as it goes on so smoothly and makes a great winged out liner with a little sheen to it. I don't usually wear gel eyeliner all that often, but I of course have one in my collection for the rare occasion I want to use it for a particular look :) The one that works so good is the Wet n' Wild creme/gel eyeliner!! I've had it for a couple months and it is still so soft and has not dried out on bit (which is most of the problems people have with gel liners). I have been so happy with my eyeliner collection, so I hope this video and blog post is helpful for you as well! Below is a list of all the ones I mentioned in the video and you can click on them to find out more info and where to buy them sometimes cheaper online!

Products Mentioned in this video:

ELF Liquid Eyeliner - only $1!!!
Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner in Onyx - $19 (just like Milani)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!
 Amanda
                     
 Wanna see what else I'm up to? 
*Watch My Videos on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/Hapamanda 
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
*My Beauty Blog! http://hapamanda.blogspot.com 


*Are you looking for new makeup brushes? Check out Crown Brush!
Every order automatically enters you in my monthly giveaway! Just add my name into your cart with this link!
http://crownbrush.us/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_14_30_57&products_id=626
                 Click --> 

No comments:

Post a Comment