Follow Me!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Beauty Fix Series #1: Larocca Skincare C-Gold Reparative Primer


I received this product as a part of my subscription to Beautyfix.com. I was able to pick 8 products for only $19.99!! Get your subscription HERE and use the code: BFBLOG to get $30 off your first quarter! Regularly retails for $49.99 every 3 months. That's less than $7/month for FULL SIZE products from super high end companies and you get 72 different product choices!!
My first product in this 8 part series (1 post for each product) is:


LAROCCA SKINCARE
C-GOLD REPARATIVE PRIMER 1oz 

Retails for $90 (dermstore.com)

We will admit to being a little enticed because of the name. LaRocca Skincare C-Gold Reparative Primer, however, did not disappoint. The potent dose of vitamin C, antioxidants and infusion of 24K gold did amazing things for our complexion. We found that with daily use our skin appeared and felt smoother, with less noticeable lines. Not only did it valiantly defend our skin against aging, but our foundation went on evenly and seamlessly, creating a long-wearing, perfected finish.


My ReviewI struck GOLD! This primer is amazing. It goes on so smooth and isn't thick and oily like a lot of primers out there. It immediately reminded me of the Smashbox primer, but a lot thinner. This product is also reparative, so it is taking care of your skin while acting as a really great base for your makeup. This will be great for summer time to wear alone under your SPF out in the sun. The little gold spreakles are not glittery, they just add a little shimmer that hits your face in all the right places. Total perfection. Love it. I can't believe I got this full sized product in a box along with 7 other products for $19.99!! Did you see that this alone retails for $90?? That's what I call a DEAL!


Stay tuned for more blog posts of this Beauty Fix Series!


 Amanda
                     
♥♥♥♥ Here's where you can find me! Come say hi ♥♥♥♥
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
These are my all-time fav Subscription Services and some other great deals thru these links!    
                                                                                                  
   

DermStore Free Samples

 LiLash.com: It looks like Magic, but it's real.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
All makeup brushes I use are by Crown Brush!
When you order from Crown you are eligible to win my monthly giveaway! All you have to do is add my name to your cart before checkout with
THIS  link
All of my giveaways are posted on my YouTube Channel!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Amanda! I actually love the smashbox so I hope next season beauty fix brings this back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Shin care product

    ReplyDelete