Follow Me!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wedding Dress Up & Memories....

The other day, my sister and I went over to my Mom's house for a play date with our kids and it turned out to be an adult dress up day!!! My mom has been storing all of our wedding dresses at her house and we decided to bring them out to show our girls (but mostly to see if they still fit :p lol )

First, I tried on my Mom's wedding dress from over 40 years ago!!! Now IMO, this is the most AWESOME dress I have ever seen. Total 70's inspired with wide legged LINEN PANTS under a beautiful sheer wrap. Embroidered white flowers across the chest and long flowy sleeves really made it just the ultimate wedding dress and I could just feel the love and laughter from that one day that she and my Father once shared.

Here is my beautiful mom in her wedding dress: Circa 1970



Here I am wearing the exact same dress 41 years later!


Now is that the coolest dress EVER? I totally loved playing dress up in my Mom's wedding dress <3


Here is my sister in her wedding dress from 2000 and 3 kids later!!!!...fits like a glove :)





Now here is my wedding dress....4 years and 2 kids later...it still fits :p


Oh what fun to reminisce about all the happy times in our life. 
I think we should all take more time to do this :)

Lots of Love
Amanda




Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!
 Amanda

                     
 Wanna see what else I'm up to?

*Watch My Videos on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/Hapamanda

*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda

*My Beauty Blog! http://hapamanda.blogspot.com

*Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/Like.Hapamanda

*Are you looking for new makeup brushes?
        Checkout Crown Brush! 
                 Click --> 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda,
    First off those are all extraordinarily beautiful dresses!! I've been married for 4 years and wow does the time fly, and it's nice to see that after all this time that I can still pull out that dress and just smile remembering that glorious day and that I'm not the only one doing it! :)
    Smiling,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete