Follow Me!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

My New Blog!! Who is Hapamanda??

Hi Everyone!! 


After almost a whole year writing in my own private/personal blog about my family and life issues and loves, I decided to start this Beauty Blog. I recently began my journey on YouTube making mainly beauty and makeup videos and found so many amazing "Gurus" that really have helped me in so many ways. I am in no way, shape or form, a guru (yet hehe), but I have an extensive fashion/retail background that has urged me to start this up again.

I was pretty out of the "loop" when I got married and had my 2 beautiful little girls (for about 4 years!). Now that I am back, it's amazing how much has changed in the beauty/fashion industry! Right now I am wearing Broadway glue on nails when the last time I heard of them they were cheap "Lee Press On Nails" lol!!! I also always thought that in order to get the right makeup I had to spend hundreds of dollars on MAC or even most drugstore brands that were just too expensive when I have a family to take care of. I have found company's like ELF, Wet n' Wild, NYX and so many more that are just as amazing!! I want to be able to share all my knowledge that I have and all that I am accumulating on my Beauty Adventure with you all!


I really hope anyone who decides to subscribe to my blog and/or youtube channel will feel inspired to get back into makeup and have fun doing it! That's what it's all about. I will state that I am always still learning about makeup -It's a lifelong journey for me - and I will never pretend to know everything...

This blog and Beauty Venture is something that I can call my own. Being a SAHM (stay at home mom), we sometimes lose or forget what we are passionate about. This is my time to get inspired again. I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world and am so blessed to have the love and support of my family and friends. I feel so inspired every day and it really lights the creative fire inside me that loves to write and speak. 


I have a Bachelors of Science in Business Management from San Diego State University with a minor in Child Development. I have worked as a Stylist and Visual Merchandiser at mainly BeBe and BCBG Max Azria for over 8 years during my stay in San Diego, CA.


I am so happy to be doing this blog (even if no one reads it! lol). It is what I love to do and I'm excited to get this ball rolling....SO here we go!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Thanks for taking time to read this :)
xoxoxo
Amanda







Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!
 Amanda

                     
 Wanna see what else I'm up to?

*Watch My Videos on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/Hapamanda

*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda

*My Beauty Blog! http://hapamanda.blogspot.com

*Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/Like.Hapamanda

*Are you looking for new makeup brushes?
        Checkout Crown Brush! 
                 Click --> 



No comments:

Post a Comment