Follow Me!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer In The NUDE! ;)

Summer time can always be the season for bright nails and with spunky designs, but sometimes it also calls for a great "Nude" color as well. A colorful outfit can sometimes be very well complimented by a natural nail color that doesn't distract from the colorful wardrobe. I have been trying so many different nude nail polishes...some with a brown, gold, pink base, you name it. I have to say that my favorite nude for this summer is "Eternal Optimist" by Essie.

 I also picked up a quick dry oil from Essie since sometimes we don't have the time to sit there and wait for our nails to dry especially if you are putting on 2-3 coats of polish. After applying this dry oil I could definitely tell my nails dried so much faster. I wasn't aware of exatly how it went on and a little goes a LONG way! I started to have little oil drops on my nails that I had to wipe off, but they kind of pooled slightly into my cuticles that I thought wouldn't hurt! Next time I will use a lighter hand with it. I still was able to get a small nick in it because I guess I didn't wait long enough and got a little impatient! Overall, I would recommend to a friend. lol.
Buying TIP: If you are into Essie nailpolishes but don't like the price tag, head over to ebay!! I was able to get 20 nail polishes for half the price!!! It's hit or miss so make sure you save it to your search and it will email you every time a seller posts them!
What's your favorite Summer Nude color??? Comment Below!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
xoxo
Amanda
                       

                   ♥♥♥♥ Here's where you can find me! Come say hi ♥♥♥♥
Follow Me on Pinterest
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
All my favorite Subscription Services & great deals! 
Just Click Away...
Julep only 1 Penny for first month! Code: COLORS4ONE


      
DermStore Free Samples

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
FTC: I purchased everything shown myself I am not affiliated with any companies. Everything is 100% honest.

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color! I always love Essie colors but they are kind of expensive. I'm gonna have to check out ebay!

    And that dry oil sounds perfect. I hate waiting for my nails to dry lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never buy Essie polishes for $8!! lol. They have SO many colors, so ebay always has them on there. Just search for Essie lots ("lots" meaning more than 1 selling together). Good luck!

      Delete
    2. The Unique Bogus Eyebrow! Maximum Quality Eye Eyelash Item available.Instantly Achieve Attractive Full Eyebrows with our Brow Improvement Kit.Buy Your Eyebrows www.lashipix.com

      Delete