Follow Me!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

MyGlam Bag: July!


Hey Everyone!!!
I was soooo excited for this months MyGlam Bag! It was the perfect summer kit. The above video shows all the things I received this month. My favorite thing is definitely the Yellow nail polish from Andrea's Choice! It's so awesome to see women creating businesses and products with things they love. I always support women doing stuff like that. The nail polish is so opaque and you really don't even need more than 1 coat if you're in a rush or 2 coats for an absolute perfect look.

Circus by Andrea's Choice
Nail Polish
"I love the circus. I love everything about it. The makeup. The animals. The energy. And of course the colors.
Often I view my own life as a circus. One that is filled with personality and colorful characters with me in the middle as the ringleader. This is what inspired my vision to create Circus by Andrea's Choice - the perfect combination of a quality cosmetics line blended with my imagination." - Andrea
Give yourself the perfect summer mani-pedi with the first shades - Reverso & Somersault, from an exclusive nail color collection curated by myglam stylist, Andrea's Choice. Click HERE to see my review on this nail polish!
Here are the rest of the things from the July Bag!!!!

Yes To Cucumbers

On-The-Go Facial Towelettes


The perfect refresher when you have been out and about in the sun. With soothing ingredients like cucumber, green tea and aloe, these natural, hypoallergenic facial towelettes leave you feeling gorgeous and hydrated. Pop them into your purse, gym bag and your beach tote! 
REVIEW: These towelettes are perfect to bring to the beach to cool yourself down. They aren't so much for makeup removing and aren't very wet. You can spray a little bit of water in them tho and make them nice and moist. You can even pop these in the fridge and use them to cool you down!


Josie Maran

Magic Marker Lip and Cheek Stain


As you're beach bound this summer, add a long-lasting flush of color to your stylish, sun-kissed look. This cheek and lip stain provides a pop of color to amp up your look in an instant. Hyaluronic Acid and sugar extracts smooth and plump lips for a sexy pout. 
REVIEW: I have always loved Josie Maran and really love this lip stain as well! I have tried out so many drugstore lipstains that are just horrible. This one is actually moisturizing and lasts a long time without smearing! 

Juice Beauty

Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer


Feel free to enjoy the sun knowing your face is safe and protected with this chemical-free SPF 15 moisturizer. Made with certified organic ingredients like shea butter, green tea and aloe vera plus a blend of age-defying peptides, this multi-tasking moisturizer protects your skin's youthful glow. 
REVIEW: I have always been a huge fan of Juice Beauty products, so this one fits right in there with my JB regimen :) This is also a perfect size to bring along to the beach or stick in your purse to touch up on these hot summer days. Definite thumbs up!

NuMe

HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner


Add shine back to your beach braids with this conditioner that packs a punch, of hydration that is. Formulated with NuMe's patented Seratin K Protein Complex Technology, it restores elasticity and flexibility to dry, damaged hair. Made with an incredible blend of Morocco's finest Argan oil, strengthening bamboo and conditioning sage, this conditioner repairs hair and reveals naturally gorgeous locks. 
REVIEW: I never heard of NuMe until I got my glam bags. This bag also came with a 50% off coupon to anything on the NuMe website!!! I was able to buy a wet/dry flat iron for only $60! It retails for $145, so I actually got more than 50% off...shhhhh! This conditioner is actually really great. I wish it came in a set of the shampoo and conditioner to get the full effect, but I really like this so I might just have to buy the shampoo as well :)


Sign up to get your own MyGlam Bag HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this post!!

xoxo 
Amanda


                

                   ♥♥♥♥ Here's where you can find me! Come say hi ♥♥♥♥
Follow Me on Pinterest
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
All my favorite Subscription Services & great deals! 
Just Click Away...
Julep only 1 Penny for first month! Code: COLORS4ONE


      
DermStore Free Samples

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
FTC: I purchased everything shown myself I am not affiliated with any companies. Everything is 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment