Follow Me!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekly Drugstore Deals! 6/3-6/7 & 6/9 2012

Hey Everyone!
A new twist on my normal weekly drug store deals! Instead of showing every deal, I'm just going to let you guys know of the ones that I think are unusual deals and ones that I would hop on immediately!!

Favorites From:
click -- CVS On Sale this week: June 3-9
Don't forget to swipe your CVS card at the big red machine when you walk in for free coupons before you shop!! Ask a teller if you can't find it :)
These are my favorites, but click on the link to see the full circular :)


My Favorite new hair shampoo and conditioner! Sulfate Free!
Tip: Do separate transactions so that your extra bucks items go first and then you can use your extra bucks on the other items that don't have any rewards next!



when you buy any (2) L’Oreal Ever Hair Care
$5 extrabucks® rewards
extrabucks® rewards offer limit of 1 per household with card
(excludes clearance items). extrabucks® rewards offer limit of 1 per household with card. (12343245)


My Favorite "Lash Blast" Mascara BOGO 50% off! Stock up!

ALL CoverGirl Face, Eye or Lip
buy 1 get 1* 50% OFF
WITH CARD
*Discount applies to item(s) of equal or lesser value.
These Sally Hansen Nail Polishes are my new favorite! Although this deal is on ALL cosmetics which they have a great spray on tan that makes your legs look GORGEOUS!




ALL Sally Hansen Cosmetics or Hair Removers
buy 1 get 1* 50% OFF
WITH CARD
*Discount applies to item(s) of equal or lesser value


I've been loving my new PF items I bought! 
Check out my review HERE!


when you spend $10 on any Physicians Formula Cosmetics
$5 extrabucks® rewards
extrabucks® rewards offer limit of 1 per household with card
extrabucks® rewards offer limit of 1 per household with card. (1231352) (excludes clearance items).



Almay has had my favorite Makeup Remover Sheets and round pads for your eyes! 

ALL Almay Cosmetics
buy 1 get 1* 50% OFF
WITH CARD
*Discount applies to item(s) of equal or lesser value
A little higher end product, but worth trying with this deal!

Nexxus Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler
buy 1 get 1* 50% OFF
WITH CARD
*Discount applies to item(s) of equal or lesser value.



All this PLUS a ton more deals on the CVS circular HERE!



Here are the other 2 drugstores that I frequent if you want to check out their circulars for this week too :)

Rite Aid - Best Deals below or click link for all info!!

Best Deal! Get bronzed up for summer!

PHYSICIANS FORMULA Bronzers Limit 2 +UP offers per household<br />price with wellness+ card


Price: Buy One, Get One Free!

BUY $20 OF THESE ITEMS GET $5 +UP REWARD
Valid Until:06/07/2012



                I absolutely LOVE this Revlon Lip Crayon!



Price: Special

BUY ANY 2 OF THESE ITEMS GET $4 +UP REWARD
Valid Until:06/07/2012



          BOGO 50% L'Oreal Face and Lips!
L'OREAL Face and Lip (excludes Eye) Buy One, Get Second One at 50% Off Regular Retail<br />price with wellness+ card


Price: Special

Valid Until:06/07/2012

Aussie Hair Products are my new favorite! I love the Beachy Waves Mousse!!
Herbal Essences or Aussie Shampoo, Conditioner or Stylers 6.7 - 13.5 oz.<br />price with wellness+ card


Price: $2.99

Valid Until:06/07/2012

I know this isn't cosmetics, but it's important to have beautiful looking teeeeeth :)
My absolute FAV Toothpaste you should try!!
Colgate Optic White Toothpaste 4 oz. or Toothbrush 1 ct. Limit 3 +UP offers per household<br />price with wellness+ card


Price: $3.99

BUY ANY OF THESE ITEMS GET $1 +UP REWARD
Valid Until:06/07/2012



Walgreens Weekly Ad - They have a ton of printable coupons in their circulars! But they make it hard to cut and paste items/pics. There wasn't anything special this week that I didn't see at the other stores. so you're not missing out if you can't get there :)

I hope this helps you guys find some great deals this week!!
Thanks so much for reading and I'll blog to you again soon!



Happy Shopping!!!



 Amanda
                     
♥♥♥♥ Here's where you can find me! Come say hi ♥♥♥♥
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
These are my all-time fav Subscription Services and some other great deals thru these links!    
11 Piece Brush Collection!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
LiLash.com: It looks like Magic, but it's real.                                                                                                  
DermStore Free Samples
   


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
All makeup brushes I use are by Crown Brush!
When you order from Crown you are eligible to win my monthly giveaway! All you have to do is add my name to your cart before checkout with
THIS  link
All of my giveaways are posted on my YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment