Follow Me!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

MyGlam Bag For June + Summer Bronze Makeup Tutorial!


Hey Everyone!
So...if you haven't already seen my video on the June MyGlam Bag I thought I'd share it with you. I have been a member since they started last December 2011 and I think I am one of the few people that think they have just been getting better and better every month. I have been super happy with all their products and have found uses with all of them. For $10 a month it is an amazing deal!
If you want to sign up you can go to their website and get on their waiting list to be notified via email or go to their facebook page because they usually announce it there as well. They normally only open up a certain amount of subscriptions, so if you want it then you have to hop on in QUICK!
Anyways, here are their links (and no, I don't get referral credits or anything :)

Also, if you are interested, here is the tutorial I created for the MyGlam video below!



I pretty much explain all the products I use in the video. I tried to put to use a lot of the products from the June MyGlam Bag. I really love the Marbella Liquid Liner. I also used my Naked Palette for my eyes as well as the NYX Glitter for my eyes from a past Glam Bag. Lips, I used the NYX color "Georgia" that I got in my Glam Bag as well, which is such a pretty shiny pink for this summer look.
If you guys have any questions about anything just comment below or you can catch me on
Facebook HERE!
Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Amanda   
     
                                                      
                       ♥♥♥♥ Here's where you can find me! Come say hi ♥♥♥♥
Follow Me on Pinterest
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
All my favorite Subscription Services & great deals! 
Just Click Away...
Julep only 1 Penny for first month! Code: COLORS4ONE


      

11 Piece Brush Collection! DermStore Free Samples
                                                                                           ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
FTC: I purchased everything shown myself I am not affiliated with any companies. Everything is 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment