Follow Me!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June Julep Maven Box! Plus 2 Add Ons BOGO FREE!



\
Enter Code: COLORS4ONE get your first month for only $0.01
You will see the cost go down from $19.99 to virtually free!

I just got my June box in the mail today and was dying to show you!! I did not choose the one they picked for me and I chose the "It Girl" one because it has 3 nail polishes instead of most of their other ones that have 2 polishes and an add on beauty item. I also added on 2 more nail polishes for Buy One Get One Free that you can see at the bottom of this post. I am SO in love with the Yellow add on "Daisy" and the Coraly/Peachy "Sasha". They are amazing together with one of them an accent color or to do nail art with. So, without further adieu...Here they are!! Enjoy and thanks for coming by!!





  • Sashafresh, cantaloupe melon creme.
  • Morgan, frosty grape purple.
  • Sandrafriendly, frosted magenta.
You can pick from several different boxes, not just the one they pick from you. Some come with 3 nail polishes or you can get 2 nail polishes and another fun beauty item!! SO many choices :)

Here are my 2 add ons that I chose for BOGO FREE!
Code: 2FOR1


    Dark, rich cobalt blue shimmer. 




A bright lemon yellow creme. 







Once again, sign up HERE for 1 penny! 
code: COLORS4ONE

What makes Julep Nail Color so great?
Julep Nail Color is “4-free” and does not contain formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, or DBP. Our professional chip-resistant formulation is delivered via our exclusive flat brush with micro-frayed brush hairs.

Go take your style quiz and they will help you pick a box or you can just pick out your own box!
Put the code in when you go to check out!
Here's my referral link that is much appreciated and sends you hugs and love!!
Reshare your own link after you sign up and get a free month for every 2 people you refer! 
For only 1 Penny your friends can't pass it up!!!

Disclaimer: All pics and info are from the Julep Maven website. All opinions are my own and I paid for these with my own money or thru referrals. Thanks :)
 Amanda



                     
♥♥♥♥ Here's where you can find me! Come say hi ♥♥♥♥
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
These are my all-time fav Subscription Services and some other great deals thru these links!    
11 Piece Brush Collection!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
LiLash.com: It looks like Magic, but it's real.                                                                                                  
DermStore Free Samples
   


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment