Follow Me!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Look What I Just Got!! Julep Mave's June Mystery Box!!




Ok, Sorry for all the Julep Nail Parlor posts, but this one is a June Mystery box that has $60 to $200 worth of Julep's best sellers. And this month, your box could include the entire Julep color collection OR an exclusive limited edition mystery color!! I just purchased it and am SO excited to see what I get!!


Join in the fun and Click HERE and add the Mystery box and enter 

code: JUMEMYSTERY at checkout and receive it all for only $19.99!!



 Happy Shopping!!!
Amanda
                     
♥♥♥♥ Here's where you can find me! Come say hi ♥♥♥♥
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
These are my all-time fav Subscription Services and some other great deals thru these links!    
11 Piece Brush Collection!LiLash.com: It looks like Magic, but it's real.
                                                                                                  
DermStore Free Samples
   


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment