Follow Me!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Cosmetic Deals of The Week! Rite Aid!

Hey Everyone!
So I just wanted to share with you guys how I find all my great cosmetic deals at my local drugstores. I know most of you already know this, but there are probably some of you that don't! Each drugstore usually has a weekly circular that I receive in my Sunday paper for that upcoming week. However, they also are available to view online! I always go thru my circulars to see what is on sale, BOGO or to find coupons! Here is where you can find some drugstore circulars online! Usually you can just do a google search for your drugstore circular, but here are the ones I use (in SoCal). I was thinking of picking my favorite drugstore deals for each week and blogging about them for you to see! Let me know if this would be something you'd like to see! This week I think Rite Aid has the best deals...

click -->Rite Aid On Sale this week: Jan 30, 2012
These are my favorites, but click on the link to see the full circular :)

COVERGIRL Cosmetics Selection may vary by store (excludes clearance item)  Limit 1+UP offer per household Buy One, Get Second One at 50% Off Regular Retail<br />price with wellness+ card
Price: Special
($10 +UP REWARD WHEN YOU BUY $30 IN PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS Offer valid 1/29 through 2/4)

Valid Until:02/04/2012

OLAY Skin and Bath Care (excludes Olay Pro X) Selection may vary by store Limit 1+UP offer per household Buy One, Get Second One at 50% Off Regular Retail<br />price with wellness+ card
Price: Special
($10 +UP REWARD WHEN YOU BUY $30 IN PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS Offer valid 1/29 through 2/4)

Valid Until:02/04/2012

ALMAY All Cosmetics (excludes clearance items) Selection may vary by store SINGLE CHECK REBATE AVAILABLE ON SELECT ALMAY See in-store Single Check Rebates directory for details. Single Check Rebate offer requires sign up at riteaid.com/SCR or by mail. Buy One, Get Second One at 50% Off Regular Retail<br />price with wellness+ card
Price: Special
Valid Until:02/04/2012

REVLON ColorStay Cosmetics (excludes clearance items) Selection may vary by store $2 SINGLE CHECK REBATE AVAILABLE ON REVLON FOUNDATIONS Rebate only valid 2/1-2/4/12 See in-store Single Check Rebates directory for details. Single Check Rebate offer requires sign up at riteaid.com/SCR or by mail. Buy One, Get Second One at 50% Off Regular Retail<br />price with wellness+ card
Price: Special
Valid Until:02/04/2012

Eco Tools Beauty Tools (excludes Eco Tools Bath Items)<br />price with wellness+ card
Price: Buy One, Get One Free!
Valid Until:02/04/2012

Artificial Lashes Limit 2+UP offers per household<br />price with wellness+ card
Price: Special
(BUY $10 OF THESE ITEMS AND GET $3 +UP REWARD FOR NEXT PURCHASE)

Valid Until:02/04/2012

L'OREAL All Cosmetics (excludes clearance items) Selection may vary by store Buy One, Get Second One at 50% Off Regular Retail<br />price with wellness+ card
Price: Special
Valid Until:02/04/2012

L'OREAL Skin Care Selection may vary by store  Limit 2+UP offers per household.<br />price with wellness+ card
Price: $11.99
(BUY $15 OF L'OREAL SKIN CARE & GET $5+UP REWARD FOR NEXT PURCHASE)

Valid Until:02/04/2012

Scunci or Conair Hair Accessories  Limit 2+UP offers per household.<br />price with wellness+ card
Price: Special
(BUY $10 OF THESE ITEMS AND GET $5+UP REWARD FOR NEXT PURCHASE)

Valid Until:02/04/2012


Here are the other 2 drugstores that I frequent if you want to check out their circulars for this week too :)

CVS Weekly Ad - PS: Revlon is BOGO 50% off all cosmetics this week too!
Walgreens Weekly Ad - PS They have Revlon, Almay, Rimmel & Covergirl BOGO 50% on most items!
Walgreens also has my new favorite L'Oreal Visible Lift Foundation for only $9.99!!

If you guys are interested in me blogging about great sales at local drugstores just comment below! I go thru them every week anyways and sometimes post on facebook, so I am happy to put blog posts up for you to check out what deals are going on!

Thanks so much for reading and I'll blog to you again soon!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs & Love,
 Amanda
                     
♥♥♥♥ Here's where you can find me! Come say hi ♥♥♥♥
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
These are my all-time favs with great deals thru these links!             

LiLash.com: It looks like Magic, but it's real.stila friday happy hour
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
All makeup brushes I use are by Crown Brush!
When you order from Crown you are eligible to win my monthly giveaway! All you have to do is add my name to your cart before checkout with
THIS  link
All of my giveaways are posted on my YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment