Follow Me!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Come Do A Q&A With Me!!!



Hey guys! 
My friend @tanya suggested that I make a post to see if you guys want to do a Q&A with me?? You guys can ask me any questions you have and I will gather all of them and do a video response on YouTube! You can ask away here, on Facebook or on the youtube video :) Thanks and have a fabulous rest of your weekend!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs & Love,
 Amanda
                     
♥♥♥♥ Here's where you can find me! Come say hi ♥♥♥♥
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
These are my all-time favs with great deals thru these links!             

LiLash.com: It looks like Magic, but it's real.stila friday happy hour
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
All makeup brushes I use are by Crown Brush!
When you order from Crown you are eligible to win my monthly giveaway! All you have to do is add my name to your cart before checkout with
THIS  link
All of my giveaways are posted on my YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment