Follow Me!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

November 2011 Birchbox & Review


Hi Everyone!
Sorry I am late with my Birchbox review for the month, but I really wasn't that impressed with it and therefore was not running to film a video for it :( Bummer. This is only my second Birchbox. I was not 100% impressed with the first box, but I thought I'd give it another shot. This month I still was not super impressed. I guess I'm just not really that into super high end products and it takes a lot to win me over in order to want to spend the kind of money they charge for them.

So, ANYWAYS! Here are the items in my Birchbox:

  1. Jouer: Lip Enhancer
  2. Kate Spade Perfume: Twirl
  3. Supersmile: Professional Whitening Toothpaste
  4. Zoya Nail Polish in Noel
  5. Alex and Isabelle Classic Hair Ties


I spoke briefly about signing up for another cosmetic/beauty sample subscription service called GoGoGirlfriend and I will let you know what I think about that when I receive it this week! I have heard great things about it and that they are less high end products, but bigger sample sizes. We shall see!

If you guys have either one of these, please comment below and let me know what you think! Am I missing something with Birchbox? Did I get a couple bad months? Is GoGoGirlfriend better?
Fill me in!

I hope you have a fabulous day and thanks so much for reading!


Holiday Love,
 Amanda
                     
 Wanna see what else I'm up to? 
*Watch My Videos on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/Hapamanda 
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
*My Beauty Blog! http://hapamanda.blogspot.com 
*Are you looking for new makeup brushes? Check out Crown Brush!
Every order automatically enters you in my monthly giveaway! Just add my name into your cart with

THIS  link

Also check out the current giveaway on my YouTube Channel!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Some of my Favs with great deals thru these links!             

Jewelmint.com

LiLash.com: It looks like Magic, but it's real. Stila Online Exclusive- Up to 40% off
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment