Follow Me!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Years Makeup Tutorial! Silver Bells!

Watch the YouTube Video HERE

Happy New Year Everyone!!
I hope you all enjoy this makeup tutorial I put together using my new Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette! I was so excited to try out some looks with this and I love how it can be used for everyday wear into a NYE 'night out on the town' look. I also mention a drugstore substitute for those of you who don't have the Naked 2 Palette. I chose the Wet n' Wild Trio "Don't Steal My Thunder", but you can obviously use any other palette you have that contains a light silver and darker silver/black. I really wish I had some loose cosmetic glitter like THIS one in Silver from NYX to use. I have seen so many tutorials for the holidays and it looks so amazing! I just don't happen to have any for now, but I will do another tutorial (maybe a Valentine's Day look) when I get some. Feel free to also use false lashes to jazz up this look. I usually don't use them as I can't seem to find any that are comfortable enough to wear all night. If you have any suggestions please comment below!!

Thanks so much for watching and reading! I hope you all have a fun and safe New Year. Please head over to my facebook page or twitter and post pics of your NYE looks!! Knowing me, I probably will be in bed before 10pm and won't even get a chance to use this look :p I am dying to see what you guys come up with!!

Here is also another video on a recent haul including the Naked 2 palette and I show it next to the Naked 1 palette in case you're interested :) Click HERE to see the video!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs & Love,
 Amanda
                     
♥♥♥♥ Here's where you can find me! Come say hi ♥♥♥♥
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
These are my all-time favs with great deals thru these links!             

LiLash.com: It looks like Magic, but it's real.stila friday happy hour
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
All makeup brushes I use are by Crown Brush!
When you order from Crown you are eligible to win my monthly giveaway! All you have to do is add my name to your cart before checkout with
THIS  link
All of my giveaways are posted on my YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment