Follow Me!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

My All Time Favorite Subscription Service: JEWELMINT

Hi Everyone!
So, as many of you know that I have multiple (that's putting it mildly) subscription services; from beauty, skin care, Jewelry and nail polish! I have to say that my all time favorite is Jewelmint!! They are $29.99 per piece, but if you refer only 1 friend you receive 1 credit which gives you 1 free piece of jewelry that you can use at any time. The great part of this service is that you can skip months at any time and wait for your perfect piece. I will be doing a Jewelmint collection video very soon to show you my 20+ pieces collection!! They do all sorts of discounts and freebies on their facebook page and you don't want to miss out on this fabulous service.
If you haven't signed up, do it now HERE!

Some of my favorite pieces from my collection are...









                                           Trinity Bracelets & Vanguard Necklace 





 Amanda
                     
♥♥♥♥ Here's where you can find me! Come say hi ♥♥♥♥
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
These are my all-time fav Subscription Services and some other great deals thru these links!    
                                                                                                  
   

DermStore Free Samples

 LiLash.com: It looks like Magic, but it's real.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
All makeup brushes I use are by Crown Brush!
When you order from Crown you are eligible to win my monthly giveaway! All you have to do is add my name to your cart before checkout with
THIS  link
All of my giveaways are posted on my YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment