Follow Me!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Beauty At All Ages: Face of ELF Cosmetics! Come Vote!


Yes, I have entered this contest just for fun. You guys know how much I love ELF Cosmetics. Come support by voting! You can vote once per day.
Click HERE to vote!

Much Love and Many Thanks!!
 Amanda
                     
♥♥♥♥ Here's where you can find me! Come say hi ♥♥♥♥
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
These are my all-time fav Subscription Services and some other great deals thru these links!    
                                                                                                  
   

DermStore Free Samples

 LiLash.com: It looks like Magic, but it's real.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
All makeup brushes I use are by Crown Brush!
When you order from Crown you are eligible to win my monthly giveaway! All you have to do is add my name to your cart before checkout with
THIS  link
All of my giveaways are posted on my YouTube Channel!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda, I voted for you. I think you're so much prettier than lots of girl entering. Good luck! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeny you are so sweet, thank you!! It's all just for fun but I appreciate your support :)

      Delete