Follow Me!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Beachy Waves Hair Tutorial: Products Used


Hey Everyone!
I created this video because it was requested by a few Glammies from my FEBRUARY GLAM BAG video :) It's super easy and fast once you get the hang of it. I use my Chi Flat Iron to do most of the curling because it gives less of the "Curley Q" curls and more of a wave. You can use whatever works for you though!

Here are the hair products I used and prices, etc...
Most of them I bought at the drugstore, but Walmart would be the cheapest place to find them. I had a hard time finding the Big Sexy Hairspray so I ended up getting it at a Hair Salon (which was pretty pricey - around $18). Amazon has it for $11 and that's a great deal.


Pantene Pro-V Medium-Thick Hair Solutions Detangler, Silkening, 8.5 oz.
 

Pantene Pro-V Medium-Thick Hair Solutions Detangler, Silkening, 8.5 oz.


about:$3.50


*I bought mine at CVS/Target/Walmart*


  • Micro conditioners untangle, smooth and silken thick hair.
  • Lightweight detangler moisturizes hair and provides shine.
  • Gentle enough for color treated or permed hair.
  • Pantene pro v medium thick hair solutions silkening detangler.


  • Got 2b Fat-Tastic Thickening Plumping Mousse

    Got 2b Fat-Tastic Thickening Plumping Mousse 8.5 oz (245 ml)


    about: $5.99

    *I bought mine at CVS/Target/Walmart*
    instant collagen infusion
    4: big plump style: push up, bodify
    Is your dull, thin, lifeless hair hungry for some style substance?  Feed it got2b fat-tastic thickening plumping mousse for a fast fix!
    This revolutionary thickening mousse is infused with collagen to make your hair feel instantly thicker, denser and full of body and life.  The collagen formula also adds elasticity for overall strong, lush hair that holds style all day long.  Go from flat to all-that without the carb overload. 
    A Feast for Fine Hair - Advanced Collagen Formula

    Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray -- 8 oz.
     


    Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray -- 8 oz.


    Price:$4.99

    *I bought mine at CVS/Walgreens*

    Indications
    PROFESSIONAL FORMULA Lightweight styling mist Contains a unique combination of conditioning and protecting ingredients PROFESSIONAL RESULTS TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Styling Spray.


                         

        Sexy Hair Concepts Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray                         Sexy Hair Concepts 

    Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray 10.6 fl price: $11.61 @ drugstore.com

    *I bought mine at a Salon for $18 but online is cheaper*

    It's always Better when it's Bigger!

    No Animal Testing.
    Sold only in a professional salon.
    Made in USA
    Additional Product Information:
    We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts. Sexy Hair Concepts guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer's warranties or eligible for any manufacturer's rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.


     Amanda
                         
    ♥♥♥♥ Here's where you can find me! Come say hi ♥♥♥♥
    *My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    These are my all-time fav Subscription Services and some other great deals thru these links!    
                                                                                                      
       

    DermStore Free Samples

     LiLash.com: It looks like Magic, but it's real.
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    All makeup brushes I use are by Crown Brush!
    When you order from Crown you are eligible to win my monthly giveaway! All you have to do is add my name to your cart before checkout with
    THIS  link
    All of my giveaways are posted on my YouTube Channel!

    1 comment:

    1. Thank you for this! I doubt my hair will ever come out this nice (naturally SUPER curly - lucky me) - but I can definitely try :)

      ReplyDelete