Follow Me!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Zoya Nail Polish Review! Ivanka & Meadow

Hi Everyone! I was able to hop on the Zoya Facebook sale where you could choose 2 nail polishes and only pay for shipping! The 2 colors I chose were "Ivanka" and "Meadow"
Ivanka is a really beautiful green with a blue tint. It reminded me of a mermaid or peacock and I LOVE it! It is pretty opaque, but I used 2 coats to get this pigmentation. Here is the Zoya description from their website and where you can purchase HERE for $8

Nail Polish-Ivanka Lg

Zoya Nail Polish | Ivanka $8

Color Description of Zoya Nail Polish Ivanka

Zoya Nail Polish in Ivanka can be best described as: mermaid green sparkling metallic. An expensive-looking metallic shade for summer.

Color Family Greens

Finish Metallic

Intensity 5 ( 1=Sheer - 5=Opaque )

Tone Cool

Original Collection Sparkle

Nail Polish: Important Information

Nail Polish: Maximizing Wear






The other color I chose is a really pretty pink wtih gold tones and it is called "Meadow". You can see it on the Zoya Website HERE
This is the description and picture from the Zoya website: $8
Nail Polish-Meadow Lg

Zoya Nail Polish | Meadow

Color Description of Zoya Nail Polish Meadow

Zoya Nail Polish in Meadow can be best described as: Soft medium pinkish peach with mauve undertones and warm frosty golden shimmer. Golden and flesh-toned, a sparkling nude for warm skin tones.

Color Family Pinks

Finish Metallic

Intensity 4 ( 1=Sheer - 5=Opaque )

Tone Warm

Original Collection Bouquet

Nail Polish: Important Information

Nail Polish: Maximizing Wear




Sorry if you guys don't like to see feet :p I just wanted to use both of them at the same time to show you :) It's a really pretty soft pink with gold undertones. It is such a pretty color and great for spring and summer coming up! It is also pretty opaque and I used 2 coats. I have now had them on for about 10 days and there is just minor chipping. The Ivanka is pretty hard to get off. You definitely need to use pure acetone to take it off, not just regular nail polish remover.


Overall I think Zoya has good quality nail polishes. I'm not sure if I would pay $8 per bottle from them, but I have been getting samples in my Birchbox recently and that has given me all the colors I like. I am currently a new subscriber to Julep Maven where I will be getting a box of nail polishes (about 3) per month, so I don't think I will be purchasing any new polishes now that I have that subscription service :)

Have you guys tried Zoya? What are your favorite colors that you would recommend? I'd love your feedback!!!

*PS: I am not affiliated with Zoya and all opinions are my own!!*

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!


Hugs & Love,
 Amanda
                     
♥♥♥♥ Here's where you can find me! Come say hi ♥♥♥♥
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
These are my all-time favs with great deals thru these links!    
                                                                                                  
   
LiLash.com: It looks like Magic, but it's real.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
All makeup brushes I use are by Crown Brush!
When you order from Crown you are eligible to win my monthly giveaway! All you have to do is add my name to your cart before checkout with
THIS  link
All of my giveaways are posted on my YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment