Follow Me!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day Tutorial!!


Hi Everyone!
Anyone have fun plans for Vday? The hubby and I are going to spend the afternoon and evening with our girls doing projects, showing love and just being together :) I think another day Ian and I will go out on a date and have Grammy watch the girls :) Wherever you are going or whatever you are doing, this is a great subtle look for a day with the girls or a night out with your sweetheart <3

I used the Crown Brush 180 Kaleidoscope Palette (enter to win a Crown Brush 88 Color Pink Palette from the video below) but you can use any similar colors that you already have. Let me know if you have any questions about any other products I used!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs & Love,
 Amanda
                     
♥♥♥♥ Here's where you can find me! Come say hi ♥♥♥♥
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
These are my all-time favs with great deals thru these links!             

LiLash.com: It looks like Magic, but it's real.stila friday happy hour
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
All makeup brushes I use are by Crown Brush!
When you order from Crown you are eligible to win my monthly giveaway! All you have to do is add my name to your cart before checkout with
THIS  link
All of my giveaways are posted on my YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment