Follow Me!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

MyGam Bag February Review!


YES! The much awaited February MyGlam bag arrived. I can't believe how much hoopla there is around this new beauty subscription service. I guess I spend way too much time on Facebook because I've never heard so much anticipation, worry, complaining and gossip about anything in my life! I am definitely not innocent in participating in this stuff (FYI). I wonder if people reacted in a similar way when BirchBox first started??
In case you don't know what MyGlam is...it is a monthly beauty subscription service that sends you up to 5 different "samples".  Each bag is $10/month and it is a great way to try out new products! They are currently sold out, but you can sign up to be notified when they open up to new members on their website HERE. I also have a subscription to BirchBox which is very similar. I also have a video that shows a comparison of the two (Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEySzsCoDVo)


At any rate, it is here. Safe and sound now neatly put away in all their rightful positions :) The adorable pink bag has yet to find a place in my purse but i'm sure it won't be long before I find something to put in it :) I currently have 2 subscriptions because once they opened subscriptions back up I had to get another one in case I wanted to give one away :) My favorite item is definitely the NuMe $100 gift card! I have never tried their hair styling tools so I am looking forward to receiving the mini zebra flat iron that I got for a total of $26 including tax/shipping!
Did you get a MyGlam bag this month? What do you think of it??

Here are some pics of the items I received in my bag.


NYX Roll on Shimmer: Brand new product! in Blue
 (I got the Almond you can see in the video)

X Out Shine Control: Stay flawless an shine free with this oil-free moisturizer with a mattifying complex

Ghiradelli Chocolates – 2 pieces! Yummmy!


NuMe Gift Card

Premier Dead Sea Cinderella Mask (in small pink drawstring bag - 2small samples 0.07 fl.oz

Freeman Facial Mask Sachet: Goji Berry (5oz)

Pink with black hearts cosmetic bag with zipper

The extra cute hot pink bubble mailer it came in :)


Thanks so much for stopping by!!!


Hugs & Love,
 Amanda
                     
♥♥♥♥ Here's where you can find me! Come say hi ♥♥♥♥
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
These are my all-time favs with great deals thru these links!             


LiLash.com: It looks like Magic, but it's real.stila friday happy hour
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
All makeup brushes I use are by Crown Brush!
When you order from Crown you are eligible to win my monthly giveaway! All you have to do is add my name to your cart before checkout with
THIS  link
All of my giveaways are posted on my YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment