Come on over and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Hi everyone! Thanks so much for stopping by to watch this video! This was a request from
Sarah @ http://theohanamama.com/
She is a great friend, amazing Mother and Maui Life Blogger!! She wanted some more info on how to create a toned down look, but a way to still feel beautiful and put together :) Your wish is my command!! I hope you all enjoy it!
**Here is a video on how to take this look into night time!:
Here are all the products I used in this video: Click on underlined links to buy online :)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette $48 @ Sephora (worth the money IMO)
- Smashbox Hydrating Primer $42 @ Sephora (ELF Primer for $3 is just as nice)
- ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Sand $3 @ eyeslipsface.com or Target
- ELF HD Powder $6 @ eyeslipsface.com
- Crown Brushes $1-$10+ @ crownbrush.com (Amazing brushes comparable to Sigma)
- Revlon Grow Luscious $ @ anywhere!
- Milani Liquif-eye liner $7.49 @ CVS (my fav for waterlines!)
- Lips: NYX Megashine "Cosmo" $3.99 @ CherryCulture.com
- ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral $3 @ eyeslipsface.com or Target
Thanks again! Love you all!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!
♥ Amanda ♥
Wanna see what else I'm up to?
*Watch My Videos on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/Hapamanda
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda
*My Beauty Blog! http://hapamanda.blogspot.com
*Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/Like.Hapamanda