Follow Me!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

LiLash Eyelash Growth Serum

This week I am starting a new eyelash growth serum called, "LiLash". I used it before a long time ago, but I believe it has been reformulated and I am excited to try it again. I will show you before pics and do updates so you guys can see if it's working! I naturally have very short and stick straight lashes. Here are my eyelashes currently: Warning!!! It's horrible!!


WEEK 1





So, as you can see....I need some help. I am excited to see what happens!! It says I should notice the difference in 4-6 weeks! I will keep you all posted. In the meantime, feel free to check out their website to see some other before and after pics. They also have "LiBrow" for eyebrows that are over plucked!!! Awesome!

LiLash.com: It looks like Magic, but it's real.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!

 Amanda
                     
 Wanna see what else I'm up to? 
*Watch My Videos on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/Hapamanda 
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
*My Beauty Blog! http://hapamanda.blogspot.com 
*Are you looking for new makeup brushes? Check out Crown Brush!
Every order automatically enters you in my monthly giveaway! Just add my name into your cart with

THIS  link

Also check out the current giveaway on my YouTube Channel!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Some of my Favs with great deals thru these links!             

Jewelmint.com

LiLash.com: It looks like Magic, but it's real. Stila Online Exclusive- Up to 40% off
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post.

    __________________
    Ashley of Eyelash Growth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be posting some new pics this weekend!! WOW what a difference!!! I love LiLash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog! I am looking forward for the next one.

    ReplyDelete