Follow Me!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Jewelmint Haul - Vanguard Necklace & Starburst Ring


Come on over and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! 

Hi Everyone!


Here are the latest pieces from Jewelmint.com that I received. I am so happy with both of them because I think they are both incredibly unique. The 2 I chose are:

  1. Vanguard Necklace
  2. Starburst Ring
If you are interested in signing up for a Jewelmint membership, just follow this link HERE! It's only $29.99 per month and you get to choose 1 piece of jewelry that is specially designed with your style in mind. You take a "Style Quiz" in the beginning so they can build your "Showroom" around things you would most likely wear. I have built such a huge collection of Jewelmint stuff that I think I might have to do a collective haul video so you can see them all together instead of watching 10 videos :p

Now, I've never been a huge subscription fan and I had never even heard of this until I started doing YouTube videos. However, I am hooked on Jewelmint! They have yet to let me down with any piece I have purchased from them. The best part is that you can skip as many months as you want without penalty or charges. So, technically you can just sign up and get one piece and then skip however many months you want and never buy another piece again! OR you can cancel it right away. So, it's really a no brainer to at least try it. There are always great discount codes for 1st time subscribers and here is one that you can use (effective 11/9/11 - for people who might be reading this later).

CLICK HERE and enter any of these codes: (I grabbed a few in case some are no longer active)
  • SEATTLE995 (not case sensitive)
  • VIDEO
  • AROSE50
You can always search YouTube for "Jewelmint 50% off discount code" and filter with the most recent video and it will tell you what code is working most recently :)

I hope you guys enjoyed the video! Let me know if you'd like me to do a collective haul video with all my Jewelmint pieces! I would be happy to do it!



Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!
 Amanda
                     
 Wanna see what else I'm up to? 
*Watch My Videos on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/Hapamanda 
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
*My Beauty Blog! http://hapamanda.blogspot.com 

*Are you looking for new makeup brushes? Check out Crown Brush!
Every order automatically enters you in my monthly giveaway! Just add my name into your cart with

THIS  link

Also check out the current giveaway on my YouTube Channel!

Some of my Favs :)
              
LiLash.com: It looks like Magic, but it's real.

No comments:

Post a Comment