Follow Me!

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Missing YouTuber FOUND!



Wow. It's been 2 years since I stopped filming YouTube videos consistently. So, what happened? Well.....life happened lol. I had a baby that just turned 2 this month! Most of you know that I have 2 other children as well, so the 3 kids have been keeping me really busy.  I have also been working with a couple non profit organizations which has been so amazing and fulfilling in a different way than YouTube. However, to be honest, the biggest thing that held me back from making my videos is that I always want things to be perfect. The perfect lighting, the perfect editing, the perfect background, etc....I FINALLY just said to heck with all that. YouTube is my passion and I just need to be making videos and blogging to keep me sane in life!!


With all that in mind, as you may notice, my videos aren't perfect and I don't have super fancy editing software that I once had. I don't use professional lighting like I had before. I make sure to do all my videos in natural light! (what a concept, right??). It's been so much more appealing to know that I can make videos and not just wait for all that other stuff to come. I'd be waiting forever because I just don't have the time I use to have. I have been able to find a really good balance between my work/family/youtube life and I feel AWESOME! I do plan to vamp things up as time goes on, but I just had to hop in and get the ball rolling or it was never going to happen.

The funny thing is that I feel like I'm starting from scratch! I have been getting SO nervous when I'm making videos! When I'm editing them I realize how many times I say words like, "Ummm", "Soooo", "Annnd" and so many others. It's a conscious decision I have to train myself to undo, but it's  really just my authentic self! This is how I talk to my friends, but some people don't always have the best things to say. That brings me to my next point. I have still kept up on watching all my favorite YouTubers and I can't believe how many negative comments there are. It's really sad that some people just go on the video to tear that person down. Especially women. We should be lifting each other up and supporting one another! It's not easy to make videos and put yourself out there. I know it comes with the territory, but it's just really not necessary for some people to be completely disrespectful. It can be pretty scary at times too! I feel super lucky to have the subscribers that I do. I rarely have to deal with that hatred. Everyone has always been supportive of me and stuck around while I've been gone!! Either that or you guys just forgot to delete your subscription to my channel lol. Either way, I'm so happy to still have great subscribers like you all!

I have had a bunch of different ideas on where I want to see my channel go. Over the last couple years I have been on a huge search for more organic/natural products. Anything from makeup, skincare and household products! I'm trying to "green" my life for me and my children. I have been in talks with a couple companies that want to host giveaways on my channel because they have some really awesome products that I want you guys to be able to try! They don't pay me AT ALL to do review videos, but when I like a product then I just reach out to them and ask if they will host a giveaway and let us have a discount code! I'm all about finding good discounts and deals. If I can pass anything off to you guys, then I'm on it. So, I will be doing a new series around organic products. I'm not sure what I will call it yet. Any ideas?

I have also stayed an Ipsy member!! I went back and forth with Birchbox and am currently on the "off" time with them lol. I decided to try out some new boxes so I have Glossybox and Boxy Charm! So far I love them. I want to do a new series with those called "Bag it or Box it?". I'd like to try out a lot of different subscriptions so I can let you all know what I think and show you what kind of deal you are getting for your money.

I still need some more ideas and input from you guys!!! Please message me or email me if you ever have any suggestions. I'm so excited to be back making videos. I'm really going to try to be consistent. Thanks again for all your support and for reading this blog post!!!


Come Gimme Some Love! I'm everywhere!

*YouTube Beauty Channel!
STAY TUNED FOR GIVEAWAYS!

*My Beauty Blog! 

*Vlog Channel!

*My Mama Blog! 

*Facebook page!

*Instagram

*Twitter!!

*Pinterest!

*For Business Inquiries Only*

hapamanda at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment