Follow Me!

Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer Makeup Haul & Reviews: Sephora, Ulta and Drugstore Products!


Hi Everyone!!!
It's been quite a while since I last posted a beauty video. I recently had a baby boy! I've been so busy with him and the girls that I just didn't have the time to record much. I missed my channel so much. I miss chatting with you guys and talking Makeup! I have a lot of fun videos planned, so make sure you're subscribed to my channel. I'm working with a new video camera so I'm still trying to figure out the lighting. If you guys have any video recommendations feel free to let me know!

Come Gimme Some Love! I'm everywhere!

*YouTube Beauty Channel!

*My Beauty Blog! 

*Vlog Channel!


*Facebook page!

*Instagram

*Twitter!!


*For Business Inquiries Only*
hapamandaPR@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment