Follow Me!

Friday, June 13, 2014

Get Ready With Me!! Summer Time :)


I decided to record this video last minute as I was getting ready to film my first beauty video in MONTHS! I don't really show all the products but my previous Haul Video HERE shows the products I used and more info about them. I mention in the video that I have eyelash extensions! I got a great deal on a Groupon. They are AMAZING! No more mascara (which is actually kind of sad :( and you barely need any eye makeup because the lashes are so beautiful! I wake up looking refreshed even if I'm not :p They can be really pricey so if you're interested then see if you can find a Groupon to try it out in your area. I bet you'll be HOOKED!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! xoxoxo
Come Gimme Some Love! I'm everywhere!

*YouTube Beauty Channel!

*My Beauty Blog! 

*Vlog Channel!


*Facebook page!

*Instagram

*Twitter!!


*For Business Inquiries Only*


hapamandaPR@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment