Follow Me!

Friday, February 22, 2013

The Giving Girl Handmade Hair Ties



Hey Ladies!

Is anyone else just as tired of the run of the mill, boring black hair ties as I am? Yes, the ones that when you put them on your wrist makes you feel like your circulation might be cut off? Well a solution starts with an amazing designer named Jennifer Cheng. Jennifer started up a company called The Giving Girl. She hand makes and sells a new trend of hair ties. Rest assured, these are anything but your typical hair tie that you find at the drugstore. 


Jennifer says, "I was inspired to start making hair ties from a group of my friends that mentioned how expensive soft, snag-free hair ties were. I wanted to make affordable hair ties that did not sacrifice quality because I know how great a bargain feels.”


These ties are not just any piece of elastic...they go way beyond that. Jennifer from The Giving Girl has put a truly creative spin on these very trendy hair decorations. I say decorations because they really are decor for your hair and even moonlight as a very beautiful, yet fashionable bracelet! Gone are the days of wearing ugly hair bands around your wrist. These ties can also turn a plain ponytail or braided end into a total show stopper. Headbands are also available and can be wrapped around the wrist as well!


As you can see from the pics I have posted and from so many on her website, there are styles for any occasion or preference. Most importantly, you don't have to break the bank trying to shop this trend! To top it all off, I am a huge advocate for new Women Entrepreneurs and Jennifer is no exception :)






The Giving Girl is also giving my subscribers 10% off your Etsy order! Use code: amanda10







Here's where you can find more info:
*Stay updated with new products and be the first to know about sales on her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheGivingGirl




Here are some prices of popular items:
Sets of 5 hair ties $3.50
Sets of 3 headbands $3.50
Sets of 12 hair ties average $7
Braided hair ties are 2 for $5 and 3 for $6.90




Hugs & Love!
 Amanda


♥♥ Here's where you can find me! Come say hi ♥♥
Watch My Videos on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/Hapamanda 
My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
Follow Me on Pinterest

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


2 comments:

  1. Pink Giraffe Set: 5 Handmade Hair Ties, Solid Colors, Printed, Elastic

    All her items are so cute :D
    Patterson_chick@yahoo.com
    Fb:paige noel fowler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paige! You're the only one that followed all the rules :) Please send me your mailing address to: hapamandabiz@gmail.com and I will ship you out some goodies :) xo

      Delete