Follow Me!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fashion/Styling: Leggings With Attached Pleated Skirt!!

Found these on ebay for $10.50! leggings with pleated skirt: Great for fall/winter to keep that cute look, but still stay comfy :) Being a stay at home mom I find myself constantly wearing leggings because I can dress them down or dress them up with a cute tunic and knee high boots. When I'm at home lounging around they are so comfy and I am able to freely play with my girls without feeling constricted. You can click on the pic to see the ebay post. They combine shipping, so if you want to buy both colors you only pay for one shipping charge. Most of these are from out of the US sellers, but I found them shipping from CA! I know the model is almost deathly skinny, but they assured me that they stretch (I ordered a small). If you are familiar with Ebay then you probably know about Ebay bucks. Every purchase you make will earn you a percentage of money back to use at the end of each quarter. I was able to rack up $22 so I got these essentially for free!! I love Ebay and do a lot of buying and selling on there.

So....What do you think about this style? Yay or Nay? 
I will keep you posted when they arrive!



xoxo Amanda


                   ♥♥♥♥ Here's where you can find me! Come say hi ♥♥♥♥
Follow Me on Pinterest
*My Beauty Loop on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/hapamanda 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
All my favorite Subscription Services & great deals! 
Just Click Away...
Julep only 1 Penny for first month! Code: COLORS4ONE


      
DermStore Free Samples

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
FTC: I purchased everything shown myself I am not affiliated with any companies. Everything is 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment