Follow Me!

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Bag it or Box it? Glossybox + Boxycharm + IPSY Product Reviews (March 2016)


Hi Everyone!!
This isn't an unboxing video! This month I decided to use all the products from the March boxes and bag before I did the video. I wanted to see which service offers the most USEFUL products - Things that I would reach for on a daily basis. That's what is the most important, right? You can be the judge and see which subscription service seems worth it to you!! I think I am going to stick with all of them for another few months. I will always keep IPSY because it is ALWAYS worth the $10/month. I am still going to give Glossybox and Boxycharm a few more months tho and will see how they are and might even do a collection video? Like maybe gather everything for each box over a couple months and see if there is a good amount of product that I received and would actually use. Let me know if you think that's a good idea or if it's something you'd like to see :) Also, if you like this format better than an unboxing please thumbs up the video!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love you all!!! xoxoxo

Here are the subscription services with my links :)

Glossy box $21: CLICK HERE

Boxycharm $21: CLICK HERE

IPSY Bag: $10: CLICK HERE

*get a FREE full-size em Cosmetics Eyeliner in Royal Amethyst in your next Glam Bag!



Come Gimme Some Love! I'm everywhere!

*YouTube Beauty Channel!
STAY TUNED FOR GIVEAWAYS!

*My Beauty Blog! 

*Vlog Channel!

*My Mama Blog! 

*Facebook page!

*Instagram

*Twitter!!

*Pinterest!

*For Business Inquiries Only*

hapamanda at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment